Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Widescreen

With my daughter's recent marathon viewing of Men in Black II, and the worms comment "Once you go Worm, thats what you'll Yearn", I've come to realize that I now hate one of my 3 monitors at work.

Yes, 3 monitors. One is my Laptops built in (hey! it's a laptop, ok!) 15.4" WS Screen, and it has an external 17" Monitor set up as well. On my test computer, I am stuck on an old 17" SyncMaster 750s that have that nice "Ouch my color is draining from my eyes" kind of feel to it.

But then I think of home, and to my recent purchase (Thank you DELL Canada!) of my latest baby...





... it is SO true. Once you go Widescreen, that's what you'll yearn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somliga har det bra...*leeer*....skall vara glad om jag ser vad det står på min ynkliga 17", men det kanske å andra sidan har med åldern att göra......

//Mamma