Monday, March 26, 2007

Life is Hard?

Last night I was busy doing absolutely nothing in front of the TV, watching TLC as always, when the story of Abby and Brittany Hensel was aired.

For those that don't know these two girls, I can start off by saying that they are conjoined twins, and they are both amazing!

I cant (and I'm pretty much thinking not many people can) think of how hard it must have been for these girls to grow up... and to discover that they are pretty much unique in most things. It's awesome to see that they don't really mind people asking them questions, discovering that they are in fact two real people stuck together and that they dont like the same things, clothes, food and (I'm pretty sure) boys.

And then people, in full control of their body, complain that life is hard? Really?

Life is what Life is.

No comments: