Friday, March 23, 2007

I (heart) Firefox

//Begin Random Dump

My Firefox and me - we are new best buddies...

It does what I want it to do, it displays and allows me to seamlessly integrate new and fun addons (Hey! My FTP program is my browser!) and even have a smart replacement system if I like the del.icio.us system better than conventional bookmarks.

----

Got Gmail? Add an extension called Gmail Manager and you'll always be able to see by a quick glance if you have new mail... and you can add multiple Gmail accounts to check at the same time!

----

Have a component in Firefox been updated? Have a flaw been detected that is severe enough (or not that severe even) to cause concern? No worries! Firefox will Update itself! (Eat your heart out, IE7!)

//End Random Dump

And yes - I had a problem figuring out what to write about. I've been out of it for a few days now... hopefully it will pass.

Oh, almost forgot... get a Facebook account!

No comments: