Monday, April 16, 2007

Friends and Work

So yesterday when I plugged in my dead cell phone in my charger, something strange happened.

It Rang!

Now – if you know me a little, you know that there is only 3 things that makes my cell ring in the weekend. It’s either

a.) a wrong number;

b.) Telus informing me of new services

c.) Someone at work calling to let me know there is a problem somewhere and I should be informed of it.

Now, imagine my surprise when it was neither! It was someone I dare say I consider a friend and that I hope will have to fend off all the head hunters she’ll have running after her now that she is no longer employed. So if you are looking for a kick-ass C++ Senior Developer, let me know and I’ll forward you to her.

Mindy, all the best – and don’t be a stranger!

No comments: